Saturday 16 June 2012

Let's get it started!

Those who are friends with me on Facebook know, that I'm reeeeally into cooking. I love it. I love to make food, and to serve it later, and then to uneasily await for an acoustic or facial expression indicating approval.



I never hesitated to spam their News Feeds with my food's photos, but I've never attempted to get a blog where I could publish my recipes...
Why?
1) I don't keep track of them. I experiment, improvise, forget, and... never cook the same thing twice.
2) I've worried that there is no reason for people to read my cooking blog when there are soooo many other blogs owned by tons of better cooks.
3) The point of keeping a blog is to publish posts which will be read. And then commented on. And it can go wrong, people can get critical, or - worse - they can ignore you.
Still, having received encouragement from friends, here I am, posting for the first time... Worst-case scenario,    at least I'll have my recipes noted down!

So, the thing is... I won't bring you to your knees with some super-exotic, expensive, dainty ingredients - I usually can't afford them. But! What I can offer you are yummy, easy-to-make, colorful vegetarian brainchildren of mine, based on whatever I find in the fridge or catches my eye in the market, and what any of you can re-make in your kitchen.

Please, stick around - first recipe TOMORROW! Xx



- M

PS. OMG they just announced a casting for the first edition of MasterChef Poland...

No comments:

Post a Comment